[Sepsis Groups] Website Redesign

Lori Harmon lharmon at sccm.org
Mon Jul 27 13:57:22 PDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

The Society of Critical Care Medicine has given the Surviving Sepsis Campaign website (http://www.survivingsepsis.org<http://www.survivingsepsis.org/>) a bit of a facelift. Over the past months, the website underwent conversion to Microsoft SharePoint and is now live for your use. Visitors will note that the left navigation menu has been reorganized in alphabetical order with more consistent fonts and page structure. We are enthusiastic about the changes as SharePoint is more stable and has many features to allow for the continued evolution of website in the fast paced environment of electronic communications. As we move onward together, a community of purpose dedicated to saving lives, the Societies applaud the recent robust chat on the list serve and thank all of the contributors for both their good questions and related swift expert responses. In particular, we thank our colleagues who have been so generous as to share their procedures and documents as examples for those who are struggling or just getting started with sepsis performance improvement in their hospitals. The list serve and website remain an important resource to clinicians, students, and families. We will continue to make every effort to keep it fresh and relevant. This is our website together and as always your thoughts are most welcome.

Warm regards,
Lori

Lori A. Harmon, RRT, MBA
Certified Improvement Advisor
Paragon Critical Care QI Program
Society of Critical Care Medicine
500 Midway Drive
Mt. Prospect, IL 60056-5811
Voice +1.847.493.6403
Fax    +1.847.493.6428
eMail   lharmon at sccm.org<mailto:lharmon at sccm.org>

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~